The Zinus is equipped with a large number of features that makes it great product. Woven Fabric Upholstery With Steel Framework; GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE – With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom; DURABLY DESIGNED – … Just to get one stupid part relaced. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Rest any memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and longevity. Charlotte Upholstered Platform Bed Frame With its deep grey velvet upholstery and 51-inch high foam padded, channel-tufted headboard, the Charlotte Upholstered Bed by Zinus feels as good to sink into as it looks. Sleeping is believing. The Shalini Platform Bed Frame is your ticket to a total bedroom transformation. Unlike inexpensive furniture from big box stores like Ikea, it was simple to put together. The Zinus upholstered diamond stitched platform bed with wooden slat support comes with a classic design and solid wood slats for stronger bedding. with everything you need to assemble it, saving you hassle, headaches, and best of all, time! It has wood slats, frame, and headboard to make sure that this is all you need to achieve a better quality of sleep. How do you fit an entire platform bed with all its part in a single box? Item has been opened and inspected in order to ensure new condition. There was a problem completing your request. I appreciate you for taking time out to read my review. Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Sage Grey, Queen online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Our twin size bed frames have a weight limit of 350 lbs and our Full, Queen and King have a weight limit of 700 lbs, excluding the mattress. I hope you found it informative. Please try again. We've got your back. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly/Strong Wood Slat Support/Sage Grey, Queen: Amazon.sg: Home Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Queen All categories Cameras Computers Gaming Health & Beauty Home & Garden Outdoors Phones Sports & Fitness TVs & Audio I should have just returned the kit, completely useless, and the customer support is virtually nonexistent. See, easy AND awesome. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly/Strong Wood Slat Support/Sage Grey, Full: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. The Shalini Platform Bed Frame is your ticket to a total bedroom transformation. The bed is quiet and it can hold some weight. My partner is 6'7 250 and I'm 5'6 159 and it holds up . Assembly instructions are short, easy to understand. A plush quilted cover sits atop soft layers of foam... Due to the impact of COVID-19 orders may be delayed. The diamond stitching in the soft gray upholstery adds to its elegance and comfort. A quilted cover atop soft-as-croissant foam and... Wake up feeling like royalty on our king Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid mattress. Price $135 Transform your bedroom with this Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame by Zinus. Even our biggest items like platform beds are expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery using our patented packaging technology. Home / Home & Kitchen / Furniture / Bedroom Furniture / Beds, Frames & Bases / Beds / Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Twin Core Composition: Wooden slats and Steel Frames, Clearance Space: 7Headboard Height: Full & Queen - 40.7 / King - 39.5Headboard Width: 63.4, Shalini Upholstered  Platform Bed Frame - Twin, Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame - Full, Queen, King. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Unable to add item to List. ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support . found an infestation of bed bugs in the headboard when i unzipped it so gross have to throw away. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Sage Grey, Full: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Shalini Platform Bed Frame is your ticket to a total bedroom transformation. We don’t have this in stock here. Packed with modern style and traditional comfort from its bold geometric headboard and foam padded upholstered frame, it’s a bed loaded with not only personality, but incredibly sound mattress support too. Do I need any tools to assemble my Zinus platform bed? Your shopping cart is currently empty but we've got some fabulous finds! Very disappointed with this purchase. One glance at its, sophisticated stitching, button tufting and neutral, toned fabric, and you know that you’ve chosen a, stunning centerpiece that will pull your room together. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. On the other hand, the bed is nice, sturdy, and the wooden planks are held in place by the Velcro straps. This stately design is accompanied by our tried and true wood slat support system to keep your foam, latex, or spring mattress sitting pretty without the need for a box spring. I submitted a service request to replace one of the defective legs three days ago and still haven’t gotten any confirmation that it will be replaced. Jan 1, 2020 - Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen: Beds - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Share your thoughts with other customers! Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. I just received my bed this morning and thought I'd leave a review because there aren't many yet.. I’ve called every day, just to be told that I have to wait for a service technician to review my request. Looking at a similar bed by Zinus, I know they had a lot of problems with the back of the bed frame being damaged, parts not matching up, and mattresses not fitting. Woven Fabric Upholstery With Steel Framework GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE- With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom Not a lot of under bed space and my headboard arrived with a few stitches missing from the seam. 7 offers from $468.68. For the simplest delivery that saves you time and money, Zinus uses patented smart technology that allows our mattresses to be compressed and rolled, and our platform beds to be packed efficiently in one box and sent to your door. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Full: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make … Engineered smartly, the Shalini is equipped with a wood slat platform designed to support any mattress without a box spring. I purchased this bed after noticing all of the positive reviews. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. ZINUS Judy Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, King 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,108. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Love it and want it now? The kit legs are 6-3/4” with a 1/4” screw. Classic styling and strong reliable wood slat support with close spacing for your spring, memory foam, latex, or hybrid mattress. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. One glance at its sophisticated stitching, button tufting and neutral-toned fabric, and you know that you’ve chosen a stunning centerpiece that will pull your room together. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. What is the weight limit for Zinus platform bed frames? That's why every Zinus bed, base and mattress topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. Experience the comfort of a luxurious night’s rest with our queen Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid mattress. It’s equipped with a wood slat platform made for supporting any mattress … This classic upholstered fabric bed by Zinus will transform your bedroom. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly/Strong Wood Slat Support/Sage Grey, Full: Amazon.sg: Home All tools required for assembly are included in the box. The upholstery is … Oops! For just under $185, this frame, from a trusted brand, features a diamond-tufted design on the headboard, whch is included in the price. Our slats and other essential parts are all included, for our upholstered platform beds you will find all pieces in the zippered compartments or pockets (and even the headboard). Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, King, Classic styling and strong closely spaced wood slat support, Dark grey upholstery with Diamond stitching; Clearance Space: 7, Headboard, frame and wood slats included/mattress sold separately, All parts for making the bed are located in the zippered compartment on the back of the headboard for easy assembly, Available in Full, Queen, and King with a Worry free 5 year limited warranty.Fabric: Knitted Polyester. The most sold product is … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It get many positive response from the consumers. So, we're giving you 100 risk-free nights to try out any Zinus mattress and platform bed. Assembly was simple due to the instructions (read the whole page of instructions before you start). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. And to help you weigh in your … I even considered ordering a set of bed legs separated from a different company, the problem is that the legs in this kit are not sized to any standard. Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Who ever once told us “don’t be a square” clearly never got a good look at the Lottie Platform Bed. Engineered smartly, the Shalini is equipped with a, wood slat platform designed to support any mattre, ss without a box spring. Classic styling and strong closely spaced wood slat support Soft Grey Upholstery with Diamond stitching Headboard, frame and wood slats included / mattress sold separately All parts for making the bed are located in the zippered compartment on the back of the headboard for easy assembly Available in Twin, Full, Queen UPS had a difficult time lugging this huge box into my apartment building and I had a hell of a time getting it up 5 flights of stairs. More items to explore. You can update your browser from the link below. Features Transform your bedroom with this Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed by Zinus. Transform your bedroom with this Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame by Zinus. When you search for good queen platform bed reviews, this Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Mattress Foundation Easy Assembly Strong Wood Slat Support Dark Grey, Queen is the best choice for you. Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Full online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Pressure Relief Euro Top iCoil® Hybrid Queen Mattress, Pressure Relief Euro Top iCoil® Hybrid King Mattress, Download the latest version of your prefered browser, VERSATILE DESIGN - Classic styling features diamond stitching, button tufting and a foam padded headboard, NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Wood slats support your spring, latex or memory foam mattress without a box spring, UNDERBED STORAGE SPACE – Total 14 inch height with 7 inches of underbed clearance space, perfect for storing extra odds and ends, EASY ASSEMBLY - All parts, tools and instructions for assembling the bed are located in the zippered compartment in the back of the headboard for set-up that takes less than an hour. I also took note that their product had been put on hold as they resolved the issue. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. We had it set up in about 30 minutes. We bought this Zinus Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform king bed for a guest bedroom. The upholstery adds softness and … Shipping was quick (the website stated it may take three-five days to receive it) I received it in two. Overall, pleased with the look, feel, and quality. So you can get to sleeping comfy without the hassle of looking for tools. Ships in one carton with the frame, legs and wooden slats conveniently located in the zippered compartment in the back of the headboard for easy assembly. Please try your search again later. I will update this review if I ever receive the replacement part or if I end up returning it. This is my second Zinus bed frame purchase. Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, King online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Sage Grey, King online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Our platform beds are designed to let you ditch the box spring once and for all. Plus, it’s shipped to your door with everything you need to assemble it, saving you hassle, headaches, and best of all, time! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You can find several bed leg kits on Amazon, most of them six inches with a 5/16” screw. Featuring a classically styled headboard and low profile footboard frame this platform bed offers strong, reliable support for your mattress. Our friends at FedEx will make sure it gets to you. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. I have a full size XL mattress set (my bed sits high due to the box spring- you do not need a box spring with this bed frame). The frame’s design will complement a variety of decor styles, and it comes in two colors: dark gray and sage gray. We'll ship your new mattress for free. Woven Fabric Upholstery With Steel Framework GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE - With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom