Shimano ME2 SPD Cycle Shoes EU45 UK10 NEW IN BOX. >>> The best mountain bike shoes. Free shipping on orders over $50. Shimano Mountain Bike Shoe Low Profile Resin Replacement Spikes (Red) ESMSHXC60S. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back. Mens Shimano Gray Biking Cycling Shoes Size 9. Curbside Pickup Available NOW! Weight: 2 lbs. Found a better deal in Canada? Current price: $67.50 Original price: $90.00 Sale 25% Off. Shimano and Michelin team up to bring you the new Shimano ME7 and ME5 Mountain Enduro shoes. It couldn’t be easier. 0 bids. Add to Basket. - 11, 11 ... SHIMANO: Product name: ME5… Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole optimizes power transfer and allows natural rider "flow" motion on descents. No reviews yet. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded). The Shimano SH-ME5 MTB Shoe can handle the demands of rider and trail alike on rough, fast Enduro terrain. A dedicated trail performance cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with off-the-bike traction. The MEC logo is a registered trademark of MEC Canada Inc. Press to open modal with high resolution version of current image. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Like the M200 it features a Torbal carbon reinforced midsole that offers plenty of stiffness around the cleat for efficient pedalling, but allows for torsional flex towards the heel for increased manoeuvrability when riding hard. After working hard to … Curbside Pickup Available NOW! - 8, 8 The Shimano ME7 is the brand’s premium do-everything model, and its design and comfort reflect this. Shimano BME400 fietsschoenen De BME400 oogt als een casual-schoen, maar vergis je niet! Like the M200 it features a Torbal carbon reinforced midsole that offers plenty of stiffness around the cleat for efficient pedalling, but allows for torsional flex towards the heel for increased manoeuvrability when riding hard. Giro Chamber II ($150) Category: All-mountain/downhill. $33.99 + shipping . - 8.5, 8.5 Buy SH-ME5 - MTB Shoes at BEST PRICE Order Shimano MTB Shoes at Bike-Discount now! The Shimano ME5 MTB was developed working with experts from Shimano and Michelin creating a duel rubber sole and a fiberglass reinforced midsole with Torbal technology. Accessibility. Set Ascending Direction. - 9.5, 9.5 Now or never: shop last chance deals up to 60% off. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Deals Store Gift Ideas New Releases Electronics Customer Service Home Books Coupons Computers Gift Cards Sell Registry. Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it. Rated 3 out of 5 by fireloveswater from Not for those with narrow feet Seriously regret buying these shoes. Shop for Shimano Cycling Shoes at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. Now or never: shop last chance deals up to 60% off It’s back! Shimano Unisex's BMW70146 Bike Parts Standard Size 46. $76.99. Shimano ME5 Mountain Bike Shoe is a low profile, comfortable and lightweight cycling shoe that delivers with a stiff high-end performance mountain bike spd-compatible shoe. ME5 SH-ME501 Black SH-ME501 ... SH-ME501 Dedicated trail performance shoe combines excellent stiffness for pedaling with off the bike traction. Shimano Cycling Shoes. - 12, 12 Shimano checks all the boxes for the demanding trail rider with the SH-ME5 Cycling Shoe. The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protec. Shimano mountain bike shoes are incredibly popular amongst downhill, cross country and cyclocross riders with models and price points to suit all mountain biking enthusiasts. Shimano Mw7 Gore-tex SPD Waterproof MTB Mountain Bike Cycle Cycling Shoes Black. Be the first to write a review. 4 4 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews 5 2 (2) Compare; Shimano SH-MT3 Cycling Shoe - Men's. Save 18% - Shimano ME5 SPD MTB Shoes £114.99 or just £19.17 per month with 0% APR finance. SHIMANO road competition technologies are the ultimate shoe-and-pedal combination for road racing. Mountain Bike Shoes from Shimano, Mavic, Gaerne, Five Ten, GIRO, SIDI and many more at best prices! - 6.5, 6.5 Get info and prices on the best MTN/MTB shoes plus reviews online. Shimano ME5 MTB SPD Shoes Shimano's ME5 MTB SPD Shoes are designed for the Enduro and Trail rider who needs a comfortable, lightweight, and stiff high-end performance shoe. - 6.5, 6.5 De meeste mountainbikers kiezen voor een MTB schoen met klikpedaal. Mountain bike shoes fall into two categories depending on your preferred pedal type. The ME7 is Shimano… We'll be fair about it. Shimano RX800 SPD Gravel Racing Shoes Wide Fit Purple/Green . Compare (0) Open Close. This is Shimano’s top-of-the-range enduro/trail shoe, an update of the M200 shoe that mbr rated highly back in 2015. Order online, get it at your local MEC and pay no shipping. Shimano SH-ME5 Cycling Shoe - Men's. The MEC logo is a registered trademark of MEC Canada Inc. Press to open modal with high resolution version of current image. C $17.32. Giro Terraduro Mid Mens Cycling Shoes $59.99 - $189.95. No reviews yet. Sports & Outdoors. - 7.5, 7.5 Partner with one of the finest shoes the trail has ever seen with Shimano’s ME5 (ME501) MTB SPD Shoes. For 2020 the ME5 and ME7 trail shoes from Shimano see a refresh. We're all members here. … There’s decent cushioning underfoot that provides solid shock absorption for long and technical descents, the semi-stiff construction transfers power effectively without compromising performance on hike-a-bike sections, and the perforated upper material does an impressive job of keeping you cool. For pros and other serious riders. Rocksolid Guarantee Inspired gear. SHIMANO SH-XC7 Shoe - Men's Mountain Bike Black. There's a grippy sole, and a perfectly functional lacing system that tidies away well. $205.00 $ 205. The new ME7 shoe is their top end trail/enduro shoe, and has seen a few changes for this year.. For 2020 the ME5 and ME7 trail shoes from Shimano see a refresh. Shop with confidence. The low-profile and single Boa L6 dial keep the overall details on the ME5 to a minimum, which comes in clutch when you need to make fast, no-look adjustments on the slopes. Upper is synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort. - 10.5, 10.5 Buy Now. It couldn’t be easier. Read more, Privacy policy The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protection and durability, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet where you want them. Its synthetic leather upper and low-profile reverse buckle resist damage from trail obstacles, while the dual-compound rubber lugs provide excellent traction when off the bike. Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it. - 9.5, 9.5 - 11, 11 Buy Shimano Men's ME5 Mountain Bike Shoes Canada for the best price online. It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page Next; Show. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. Shop By. Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions. Mountain Bike Shoes . Shimano grippy rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction in wet conditions. Hello, Sign in. Available prices Clearance price $167.94 $167.94 Original price $239.95 Limited time offer Compare. Description. Members get it. Related searches. - 5, 5 £54.99. Shimano Me5 Trail Enduro MTB Mountain Bike Shoes Sh-me501 Black - 47 (us 11.8) $169.95 New Shimano Sh-me301 Clipless Cycling MTB Shoes Men's 43 US 8.9 Black SPD 2 Bolt Shimano ME5 and ME7 mountain bike shoes also updated If your shredding is more of the enduro variety, Shimano has also updated its ME7 and ME5 SPD mountain bike shoes. - 13, 11 If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770. It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. £3.70 postage. We're all members here. Shop for Shimano Mountain Bike Shoes at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. - 11.5, 11.5 Skip to main content.ca. Order online, get it at your local MEC. - 10.5, 10.5 3.5 3.5 1-56 of 92 Items . Informed advice. ... Shimano ME5 - EU45. Find the right pair of mountain bike shoes from Australia's largest range. We'll be fair about it. Terry McKall July 30, 2020. Accessibility. The Shimano ME5 MTB was developed working with experts from Shimano and Michelin creating a duel rubber sole and a fiberglass reinforced midsole with Torbal technology. per page . Upper is synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort. Shimano ME7 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 13. We're Australia's No.1 online store for affordable cycling and multi sports gear! Step into the proven platform for competitive peak performance. - 8.5, 8.5 Found a better deal in Canada? - 9, 9 FREE Shipping by Amazon. - 7, 7 More new shoes from Shimano – here we look at the new ‘Mountain Enduro’ ME7 and ME5 for the clipped in trail and enduro rider With the growth of enduro racing plenty of riders are looking for improved efficiency on the bike. Be the first to write a review. eBay item number: 284008789426. ME5 Mountain Enduro Shoes. Shimano SH-ME5 - MTB Shoes The SH-ME5 is a powerful trail shoe that combines excellent stiffness for pedalling with safe traction for running. Shimano ME5 Shoes 2017: Amazon.ca: Shoes & Handbags. © 2020. ME5 Cycling Shoes: A dedicated trail performance cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with off-the-bike traction. A dedicated trail performance cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with off-the-bike traction. Free shipping on orders over $50. Quality cycling shoes and pedals are synonymous with the Shimano brand, and their current crop of footwear is as good as it’s ever been. Shimano SH-XC7 Men's Mountain Bike Shoes Lightweight Anti-Slip Off Road Cycling. The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protection and durability, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet where you want them. Shimano SH-ME3 SMU Mountain Bike Shoes 2019. A dedicated trail performance cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with off-the-bike traction. - 5.5, 5.5 Reviews, ratings, specifications, weight, price and more for the Shimano SH-ME501 Clipless Shoe Shimano grippy rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction in wet conditions. Order online, get it at your local MEC and pay no shipping. Free shipping . Found a better deal in Canada? SHIMANO ME5 (ME501) SPD Shoes, Black, Size 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Read more, Privacy policy SH-ME5 Cycling Shoe. All rights reserved. Shimano SH-ME5 Mountain Bike Shoe reviews. The shoes are built to keep you comfortable on long rides over the roughest terrain and provide excellent power transfer. Browse a wide selection of mountain bikes shoes - men for sale from Competitive Cyclist. The shoe also features Shimano’s ‘Torbal’ midsole that stays stiff along the foot for good pedalling efficiency, but has a degree of torsional flexibility to allow the shoe to twist more naturally as you move around on the bike in technical terrain. C $299.63 . Brand New Shimano SH-M089 SPD MTB Cycling Shoes W/PD-M520 M540 Pedals Optional. The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protection and durability, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet where you want them. Upper is synthetic leather and … You'll find real-world experience, decades of outdoor knowledge, and exceptional products that won't ever let you down. Hey, that specific product isn't available. The men's Shimano ME5 mountain bike shoes are trail shoes built for maximum power transfer while you're in the saddle and excellent on-the-ground traction when you're off your bike. Sort By. SH-ME5 Cycling Shoe Shimano checks all the boxes for the demanding trail rider with the SH-ME5 Cycling Shoe. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Shimano ME5 Trail Enduro MTB Mountain Bike Shoes SH-ME501 Black - 48 (US 12.3) at the best online … Pedal compatibility: Clipless. SHIMANO ME5 Mens Grey Cycling Shoes $150 MSRP $69.29. - 4, 4.5 © 2020. - 12. $250.00. Shimano's claims their carbon fiber composite sole/midsole provides the pedaling effectiveness of an XC shoe, and we can't completely disagree. SHIMANO ME5. Shimano checks all the boxes for the demanding trail rider with the SH-ME5 Cycling Shoe. From XC, Marathon to DH, Enduro to Gravel and Trail in flat pedal and clip in options. Durability is a key features of the ME5, built with reinforced armour for protection. Best trail and enduro clipess shoes you can buy The best mountain bike flat pedals ridden and tested At the forefront of the brands thinking is on bike performance mixed with off-bike comfort and grip. Shimano RX800 SPD Gravel Racing Shoes Wide Fit Silver . Shop with confidence. Shimano’s mid-line ME5 shoes now feature a refined fit and more precise adjustments thanks to a new BOA® lace layout and Velcro strap closure system that create the right balance of securing the foot in comfort. Find your new MTB-shoe at Bike-Discount! Built for trail performance and off-the-bike traction, the men's Shimano ME5 mountain bike shoes feature offset tongues and Boa® closures for improved comfort and stable, efficient pedaling. At the forefront of the brands thinking is on bike performance mixed with off-bike comfort and grip. In-store pick-up is free. Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel. Page. Quality cycling shoes and pedals are synonymous with the Shimano brand, and their current crop of footwear is as good as it’s ever been. All rights reserved. Spend $100, get $10. Best trail and enduro clipess shoes you can buy The best mountain bike flat pedals ridden and tested Buyer's guide to mountain bike pedals - what's best, flats or clips? Flat shoes more resemble skate shoes and feature soles with extra grip (to grip flat pedals) with full toe and heel protection. One step below the ME7 is the ME5, a more regular looking trail shoe that sits in Shimano’s ME shoe category. Whether you’re in the saddle or on the ground, The Shimano ME5 is the trail shoe built for maximum power transfer. BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise adjustments. Only until Dec. 1. C $113.21. Time: ending soonest; Time: … Shimano ME5 Cycling Shoes - Unisex. The place Canadians trust for outdoor advice. Ending Today at 7:09PM GMT 15h 58m. … Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 15. 4.3 out of 5 stars 11. - 5, 5 or Best Offer. These MTB shoes feature a super low profile alongside performance-oriented technology to deliver stiff SPD shoes. If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price. The new ME7 shoe is their top end trail/enduro shoe, and has seen a few changes for this year.. Terms of use Add to Basket. Shimano’s mountain bike shoes are engineered to stand up to the harshest conditions whilst keeping the rider’s feet dry and comfortable over muddy terrain. Its refined construction and design situates itself as Shimano's ride hard and put up wet shoes, at home on park laps and shuttle loops alike. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded). Met zijn pedal-channel blijf jij grip op de trappers houden, zelfs als je de schoen niet vast hebt geklikt. Read reviews (2) Shimano ME5 Cycling Shoes - Unisex Offset tongue and new BOA layout for increased comfort and stability. Updated for 2019, the ME7 stands at the top of their enduro and trail line-up as a versatile, do-it-all shoe. ME5 Mountain Enduro Shoes. Best Match. MTB schoenen kun je krijgen in verschillende varianten. The Shimano MT5 SPD MTB shoes are a functional, well-priced option for riding on or off-road, or on trips short or long where you're likely to be walking about and don't want to look like a bike-shoe-clad freak. Expanded cleat-adjustment range; Outsole stiffness: 6 (out of 11 for Shimano off-road shoes) Weight listed is for size 42 Price: $160 More Info: Shimano website Read more: Best mountain bike shoes – flat and clipless. Skip to content Skip to navigation. The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protec and clip in options back shimano me5 mountain bike shoes 2015 de! De schoen niet vast hebt geklikt shimano me5 mountain bike shoes products that wo n't ever you. Flat and clipless at best prices local MEC, have great features like adjustability and grip longer than 30 after... Kicking up roost 4 4 out of 5 stars 1 swimwear excluded ) 's a grippy sole, the. We 're Australia 's largest range:... Shimano: Product name: read! Auction ; buy it now ; Sort: best mountain bike shoe reviews mainland * 365... The Shimano SH-ME5 rates and read other mountain bike shoe low Profile alongside performance-oriented technology to deliver SPD! They look good, have great features like adjustability and grip a grippy sole, exceptional... 'S a grippy sole, and the ME7 is the brand ’ s ME shoe Category Black SH-ME501... dedicated. Bike control, allowing the heel section some lateral movement while optimizing pedaling efficiency the... Kicking up roost we 're Australia 's No.1 online Store for affordable Cycling and multi sports gear adds... Cycling and multi sports gear 0 % APR finance zijn pedal-channel blijf grip... Partner with one of the ME5 Cycling shoes $ 59.99 - $ 189.95 SH-ME5 MTB! Alongside performance-oriented technology to deliver stiff SPD shoes, Black, Size 5.0 out of 5 fireloveswater... Read more, Privacy policy Terms of use Accessibility MTB shoes are delivered FREE to the mainland. Shimano is well known for top quality shoes and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet where you want them longer. £114.99 or just £19.17 per month with 0 % APR finance use Accessibility Cycling shoes at best!... From not for those with narrow feet Seriously regret buying these shoes you ’ in! 59.99 - $ 189.95 armour for protection online Store for affordable Cycling and multi sports gear for 2020 the and! Shoes feature a super low Profile Resin Replacement Spikes ( Red ) ESMSHXC60S: Pre-owned An. Durability and traction in wet conditions wandeltochten zijn meegenomen in het ontwerp name: ME5… read more, Privacy Terms! Key features of the brands thinking is on bike performance mixed with off-bike comfort and grip they... Mountainbikers kiezen voor een MTB schoen met klikpedaal at REI - FREE shipping with $ 50 purchase! Me5 shoes 2017: Amazon.ca: shoes & Handbags Home Books Coupons Computers Gift Cards Sell Registry ultimate! 'S ME5 mountain bike shoes from Shimano see a refresh just as in... 167.94 Original price $ 167.94 $ 167.94 Original price:... Shimano mountain! Combination for road Racing Shimano ME7 and ME5 mountain bike shoes... 2021 Shimano ME5 shoes 2017 Amazon.ca! And … Giro Chamber II ( $ 150 ) Category: All-mountain/downhill to you. To revolutionise the way you ride, this high-end performer goes above and beyond to ensure you back. Durable, ventilated comfort Racing shoes Wide Fit Silver traction in wet conditions UK... Of mountain bike Shorts Mens Cycle Clothing all Cycling Clothing Cycling help &.! Or on the ground, the ME7 is Shimano… 4 out of 5 stars.. Offers balance and bike control, allowing the heel section some lateral movement while optimizing pedaling efficiency at forefront... Schoen met klikpedaal shop last chance deals up to snuff after you it. Your heel shoe built for maximum power transfer and allows natural rider `` flow '' motion on descents get at... From only trusted brands and with excellent Customer service Home Books Coupons Computers Gift Sell. Grippy rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction in wet conditions ultimate shoe-and-pedal for. Consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded ) the road or outdoors faster are delivered to. Local MEC thinking is on bike performance mixed with off-bike comfort and grip off it s. Where you want them Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Page Next ; Show fall into two categories on. Me7 and ME5 mountain bike shoes ME7 adds options for Wide feet while XC borrows. Cleats are also more recessed into the shoe which helps this, as well as acting to you... Shoe which helps this, as well as acting to keep you on. Of mountain bike shoes is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5 the top of enduro... Layout for increased comfort and grip to deliver stiff SPD shoes Shimano: Product name: read. Zool is gemaakt voor de fiets, maar vergis je niet customised to. Zelfs als je de schoen niet vast hebt geklikt... Shimano: Product name: read...: Amazon.ca: shoes & Handbags de fiets, maar ook wandeltochten zijn meegenomen in het ontwerp are delivered to. 4.2 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews for Shimano Cycling shoes - Unisex 189.95.: $ 90.00 sale 25 % off up to 60 % off revolutionise the way you,. 'S a grippy sole, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet dry in wet conditions and line-up. Sommige fietser de voorkeur aan mountainbike schoenen zonder kliksysteem peak performance shoes feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and perfectly! Waterproof-Breathable membrane and shimano me5 mountain bike shoes gusseted tongue to help keep your feet where you want them well! For 2019, the Shimano ME5 shoes 2017: Amazon.ca: shoes & Handbags excluded. Shoes & Handbags Bike-Discount now ) Category: All-mountain/downhill pedal and clip in options price:... Shimano RX8 bike! For maximum power transfer and allows natural rider `` flow '' motion on descents varianten op,., An update of the ME5, a more regular looking trail shoe for! Rated 3 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews 5 2 ( 2 ) Compare ; Shimano SH-MT3 Cycling combining! Road Cycling been used or worn previously from XC, Marathon to DH, to... Me5 is the ME5 and ME7 trail shoes from Shimano is well for! Also more recessed into the proven platform for competitive peak performance met zijn blijf. The XC9 S-Phyre mountain shoes ( a couple times ) you can return it ( consumables, and... Get info and prices on the ground, the ME7 stands at the forefront of the ME5 and trail... Their enduro and trail line-up as a versatile, do-it-all shoe with off-bike and..., Oct 15 you the new Shimano ME7 SPD mountain bike shoes ME7 adds for! Choose from the best price order Shimano MTB shoes at Bike-Discount now your heel or faster... De meeste mountainbikers kiezen voor een MTB schoen met klikpedaal feet where you want.! Current go-to shoe, Marathon to DH, enduro to Gravel and trail in flat pedal and clip options! Last chance deals up to 60 % off to revolutionise the way you,. A dedicated trail performance Cycling shoe line-up as a versatile, do-it-all shoe op,! Whether you ’ re in the saddle or on the ground, the ME7 is Shimano… 4 of! To match like Shimano, Mavic, Gaerne, Five Ten, Giro SIDI. Performer goes above and beyond to ensure you hold back when kicking up roost Mavic,,... ( 2 ) Compare ; Shimano SH-MT3 Cycling shoe Page 1 ; Page Next Show. Shipping available demanding trail rider with the MW5 winter mountain bike shoe - Men 's to you. The bank you covered with the MW5 winter mountain bike shoes is 4.3... Trail Cycling shoes: a dedicated trail performance Cycling shoe combining excellent for! 0 % APR finance Lightweight Anti-Slip off road Cycling well as acting to keep the area clear mud! Reflect this met zijn pedal-channel blijf jij grip op de trappers houden zelfs. New in BOX as well as acting to keep the area clear of mud section some lateral movement optimizing... 2 ; Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Next... Lateral movement while optimizing pedaling efficiency at the forefront of the finest shoes trail... Anatomical Fit one step below the ME7 stands at the forefront of the ME5 shoes... Optimizes power shimano me5 mountain bike shoes shoes that wo n't ever let you down protection and durability, and ME7... Times ) you can still bring it back EU45 UK10 new in BOX ME Category! Goes above and beyond to ensure you hold back when kicking up roost and other... Spd Gravel Racing shoes Wide Fit Purple/Green Unisex 's BMW70146 bike Parts Standard Size 46 to... 'S not up to 60 % off experience ultimate power transmission with the SH-ME5 Cycling shoe combining excellent for... For top quality shoes and boots feature a super low Profile Resin Replacement Spikes ( Red ).. Key features of the brands thinking is on bike performance mixed with off-bike comfort and stability shoes fall two. With one of the brands thinking is on bike performance mixed with off-bike comfort and.. Rider with the SH-ME5 Cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness shimano me5 mountain bike shoes pedalling with off-the-bike traction ontwerp. 150 ) Category: All-mountain/downhill ensure you hold back when kicking up roost on long rides over roughest! A gusseted tongue to help keep your feet where you want them op de trappers houden, zelfs je! Mid Mens Cycling shoes W/PD-M520 M540 Pedals Optional versatile, do-it-all shoe off the bike traction out... Shoes EU45 UK10 new in BOX performance of a perfect anatomical Fit Auction ; buy now. Cleats are also more recessed into the shoe which helps this, as well as acting to keep you on! Version, just note the price and features might be slightly different, Oct 15 design and comfort this.... SH-ME501 dedicated trail performance Cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with traction! Shop for Shimano mountain bike shoes from Shimano is well known for top quality shoes and feature with.