I’m lousy at arguing my case, and prefer to go about things on the quiet. }); Scorpio. function(){ When you want an overview of your life’s gifts and challenges, and how your past, present and future all fit together. }); Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited . $('#mc-embedded-subscribe-form').ajaxForm(options);

jqueryLoaded=true; At the same time, they have difficulties asserting their authority when dominated by other people’s feelings and security needs. And then just do things the way I see fit. }); this.value = ''; She’s thorough, clear, and sends you a CD in the mail the next day!”  Helen S.,  Business Owner, Mercury in Air Signs: “I Love that Idea!”, Jupiter in Air Signs: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius – Part 2, Jupiter in Airs Signs: The Social Connector – Part 1, Jupiter in Waters Signs: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces – Part 2, Jupiter in Water Signs: “Let’s Merge!” – Part 1, Jupiter in Fire Signs: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius – Part 2, The Best and the Worst of Mars in the Water Signs » AstroDispatch.com » Astrology Around The Web. Although I do try not to manipulate anymore, it’s not a quality I want to have (it can be handy, of course, and very tempting …), and I try to be honest with people, but if I meet too much opposition, I’ll shrug my shoulders and say fine. I can only agree with you and say check and sigh. Mars in the Water Signs If your Mars falls in one of the Water signs (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces), you’re a subtle and cunning fighter whose dangerousness is often underestimated by unsuspecting opponents. } } else if ( fields[0].value=='' && fields[1].value=='' && fields[2].value=='' ){ Since feelings get hurt easily it is healthy to practice constructive methods to channel “feelings” about anger. Independent. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
, “When should I get an astrology reading?”, When you need help navigating your life’s confusing and bumpy moments. Love the steam image, Fabienne. script.type = 'text/javascript'; Holt works with radar on the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, which has seen no signs of liquid water. Thanks Fabienne!” Beth B., Author and Book Consultant, “Fabienne coach approach to astrology leaves me with useful direction and positive ways to behave, which have served me well. They are not quick or direct, and show a fearless quality in the safeguard of those they love. } Those with this placement often have a potent, all-encompassing emotional life, that is deep and shadowy. } catch(err) { No, you are not off, just a day early! return;

}); mce_preload_checks++; if (!jqueryLoaded) { As a leader, you look upon those you lead a family member … Fatal Attractions - When Love Is Too Much of a Good Thing. style.styleSheet.cssText = '.mce_inline_error {' + err_style + '}'; Mars in Cancer asserts himself by going backwards and sideways since they need lots of encouragement to get started. You are forever waiting for the wave but when its comes you are ready. People with a water Mars may experience trouble standing up for themselves and are not the type to come across as intimidating. Can you say more about how you use your Mars in cancer to your advantage. msg = resp.msg; For me, at least, fibro has a mind/body link very much related to this issue. index = parts[0]; success: mce_success_cb if (mce_preload_checks>40) return; var fields = new Array(); It took me years to admit to myself I was good at manipulating people, and that doing so, wasn’t a good thing. this.reset(); There are a lot of “feels” swimming around in your emotion ocean! They are unlikely to be directly aggressive about getting what they want in life. There are four triplicities in astrology that are grouped by … You can also subscribe to this blog by email, or by RSS feed. It’s how you know when you have succeeded as a blogger, Your email address will not be published. $(':text', this).each( jQuery(document).ready( function($) { ... As two water signs, these zodiac signs … These darkish streaks appear to ebb and flow over time. this.value = fields[0].value+'/'+fields[1].value+'/'+fields[2].value; Signs of Recent Volcanic Eruption on Mars Hint at Habitats for Life Not thought to be volcanically active, Mars may have experienced an eruption just 53,000 years ago. You’re right on the button with Mars in Cancer – I can just say check, and sigh. I have never thought of boundaries as being a flexible barrier that extends and contracts but it makes perfect sense. if (i.toString() == parts[0]){ } else { The planet Mars in Scorpio when engaged will work towards something with dedication and willpower. They derive their sense of empowerment by being of service to others and the voice of the collective. It was about having an open heart. However, over the decades, as more parts of the planet were imaged with better cameras on more sophisticated satellites, Mars showed evidence of past river valleys, lakes and present ice in glaciers and in the ground. Mars Signs Mars in the Birth Chart. }

The passive-aggressiveness of Mars in Cancer can be depressing. I will be discussing Mars in Water signs, tomorrow, April 29. } When I was young I thought of myself as a coward, but now I see that I’m quite brave. What a relief to deal with letting go!! I’m very good at reading people’s feelings. The moon in Mars’ nocturnal sign can heighten the powers of intuition and concentration, but can also exacerbate dark moods. }); var jqueryLoaded=jQuery;

';

Image of Martian ice clouds. I also have that placement and in addition my Mars is not well aspected. var head= document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]; } When Lightning Strikes - Uranus and Its Electrifying Effect on Your Love-Life! In this element, Mars is quite adept at strategy because he works around obstacles as opposed to direct, heads-on confrontation. script.type = 'text/javascript'; if (f){ In any case I am glad my explanation helped. } else if (ftypes[index]=='date'){ They believe it needs to be a fixed demarcation. $(f).append(html); Zodiac Signs. It is indeed difficult to this type of Mars to initiate action. You’re very right about the safety matter. However, once they are clear on their feelings, Mars in Water people work persistently towards their objectives. setTimeout('mce_preload_check();', 250); I have been called passive aggressive, over sensitive, and reality avoiding for years. All rights reserved. I didn’t realize I had this problem until I logged onto the sky writer website and started reading and working through my own chart. It was a very interesting perspective on the issue. 2. develop a strategy (with pushy people you go along with them for a while since they love it when you agree with them, then deliver the coup de grace when they least expect it) if (parts[1]==undefined){ They will influence how sex is approached, from cool detachment to hot intensity and everything in between. } catch(e){ Tianwen-1, which means "quest for heavenly truth", will search for underground water and evidence of possible ancient life forms. Almost all water on Mars today exists as ice, though it also exists in small quantities as vapor in the atmosphere. Instead of letting go, I have been practicing not getting attached to the end result. setTimeout('mce_preload_check();', 250);

Awesome post on Mars in the Water Signs…..!!! Pretend they don’t exist.