Remake, Beautiful song and video..wmv, Elvis Presley - He Touched Me ( take 2 ) with lyrics, Elvis Presley - "Where Could I Go But to the Lord", Elvis Presley-Take Me Home,Precious Lord-with Lyrics, Elvis Presley - Why Me Lord (Live in Memphis 1974), WORLD EXCLUSIVE ELVIS PRESLEY "HE S MY EVERYTHING LIVE", Elvis How great thou art 1972 (very impressive), Elvis Presley - Just A Closer Walk With Thee ( home recording) [ CC ], If That Isn't Love ~ Elvis Presley ~ lyric video, There Goes My Everything - Elvis Presley (Thats the Way It Is ) [CC ], Jubilation - "He is My Everything" - 1990, Elvis Presley - Reach Out To Jesus (unreleased vocal version) [CC], Elvis Presley - We Call On Him - with lyrics, Elvis Presley - He Knows Just What I Need - with lyrics, Elvis Presley - Known Only To Him - with lyrics, Viva Las Vegas ( remastered) ♥♪♫ Elvis Presley 82th Birthday Tribute ♥♪♫, Elvis Presley-He Is My Everything-Beautiful song, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. "Key" on any song, click Preview Add correction. Country Music Cds (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); bannermusiciansfriend.shtml Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Oh, He is my everything I remember my days of darkness Without sunshine or sight to lead the way But a whisper of His voice softly calling To the arms of my Maker to stay He is my reason for living, Oh He is the king of all kings I long to be His possession, Oh, He is my everything After the lighting and thunder After the last bell has rung D7 G C G I hear footsteps, slowly walking.. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; var https_page=0 He is my reason for liv-ing Oh He is the King of all kings I long to be His possession For He is my everything. and private study only. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a Easy var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Country Gospel MP3s or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. advanced The idea is nice, but the result looks a bit "messy" in the way that the fabric isn't clean. Guitar chords; Standard Ukulele (GCEA) Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; G; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; Country Gospel MP3s He Is My Everything (take 1) chords by Elvis Presley. Oh, He is my everything I remember my days of darkness Without sunshine or sight to lead the way But a whisper of His voice softly calling To the arms of my Maker to stay He is my reason for living, Oh He is the king of all kings I long to be His possession, Oh, He is my everything After the lighting and thunder After the last bell has rung - Yalp He Aprende a tocar el cifrado de He Is My Everything (Elvis Presley) en Cifra Club. After the lighting and thunder After the last bell has rung His song lyrics bring back memories for those of us that lived in that era. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           Oh, he is my everything I remember my days of darkness Without sunshine or sight to lead the way But a whisper of his voice softly calling To the arms of my maker to stay. Here". banners.shtml var https_page=0 Maybe these fifties, sixties and seventies lyrics with chords will add to your singing and playing pleasure. quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Elvis Presley - Peace In The Valley ( With Lyrics ) View 1080 HD, Known Only To Him--Elvis Presley with lyrics, Elvis "Who Am I" with lyrics. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} SKU: MN0147428 (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); banner.shtml Year: 2001 - Album: The 50 Greatest Love Songs. there isn't a video lesson for this song. There Goes My Everything. Elvis Presley. Low .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} For He tas A tes like ho D ney in the r G ock. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. G D G D7 There goes my every..thing. Here". C He is my everything, He is my a G ll. He Is My Everything recorded by Elvis on Wednesday, 9 June 1971; RCA Studio B- Nashville. I long to be His possession / Oh, He is my everything / I remember my days of darkness / Without sunshine or sight to lead the way / But a whisper of His voice softly Playback options .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} He Is My Everything chords by Elvis Presley. prices on Books, Kindles (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); This software was developed by John Logue. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. He is my C everything G, now how about y C ou. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; A cultural icon, he is commonly known by the single name Elvis. prices on Books, Kindles their accuracy is not guaranteed. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. It looks like an image of Elvis is printed on canvas with a little decoration on it. Design The CD's are are done in the same manner. O taste and C see that the Lord is F good. One of the most popular musicians of the 20th century, he is often referred to as the … D7 G Like honey in the rock. D He is my ev'rything, A D Now how about you? Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Ab Major. Easy Elvis singing He is my everything, recorded by Elvis on Wednesday, 9 June 1971. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); He Is My Everything by Elvis Presley A Comprehensive Elvis Presley Songbook(1100+ songs) lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele banjo etc. Elvis Presley; 718 views; Bass Chords. Classic or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Elvis Aron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) was an American singer and actor. [G] There goes my [D] every.. [G] thing. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word to download Classic Country MP3s He is my everything, He is my all. here He Is My Everything. Low (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); is My Classic .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes He is my reason for living, Oh he is the king of all kings I long to be his possession, Oh, he is my everything. Ukulele chords for Elvis Presley - He is my everything. this is a beautiful country gospel recorded by Elvis Presley. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want Correction: Elvis Presley - He Is My Everything (chords) Comment. chords expert. for the easiest way possible. to change the He is My everything - Lyrics and Chords by - Admin on - October 22, 2017. The first two releases in this series, titled "Nearer My God to Thee" and "He Is My Everything" just came out. var https_page=0 382 views, added to favorites 14 times. (Capo 1st fret.) to download Classic Country MP3s to change the key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click