If you’re looking for a SUPER easy pie recipe to add to your Thanksgiving menu, this is it!There’s hardly any work required and it’s seriously so delicious. A chocolate chip cookie baked in a pie crust that’s filled with caramel. With. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe Notes This pie is fairly gooey right from the oven, so for easier slicing ability let it set for a couple of hours, but when it’s still warm. It’s so chocolate-y and such a great texture! I know Father’s Day is coming up and our Dad always ordered pie for his special dessert. It's the perfect indulgence when you need something a little bit more than just a plain old cookie! A flaky Homemade Pie Crust on the bottom with a gooey cookie center. Choose pickup near you or delivery on your time. Morsels and Baking Ingredients. You can also use less than the recipe calls for. If you want to serve it warm, put it in a 225-250 degree oven for 10-15 minutes right before you plan to serve it. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Some bakers swear by using melted … Sign up above and receive delicious family-friendly recipes directly in your email inbox! Don’t wait for Thanksgiving to give this delicious dessert a try. The filling is made basically of cookie dough. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie features the sweet, creamy richness of a brown sugar base combined with chopped nuts and delicious chocolate morsels. 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract. Add to Cart Details; Reviews; Our Pies Are Different. Do you remember the heart shaped chocolate chip cookies I shared last year? Made. As someone who takes cookie baking very seriously, I’ve seen my fair share of chocolate chip cookie recipes. This effortless Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake recipe starts with store-bought cookie dough topped with swirled chocolate chips and peanut butter. Sweet chocolate morsels folded into cookie batter and baked in a pie crust, this easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie recipe is extra tasty topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Get started here or search my archives below. This chocolate chip pie by Catherine’s Plates on YouTube has all the elements of a chocolate chip cookie but in pie form. Our sweet Required fields are marked *. Tint pie crust around the edges with foil if I love everything about Fall. Chocolate Chip Pie Disclaimer: The post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will make a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. I bake my chocolate chip cookie pie in a 9-inch pie plate similar to THIS I personally like my pie with pecans but you can use walnuts or leave the nuts out altogether This pie is best if it’s a little under baked – just leave time for it to cool before serving – about 60 minutes It has only two ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to put together. It’s a cookie, it’s a pie.You’re about to bring out dessert. Also, in case you haven’t gathered, it’s like a hot mess of cookie dough in a pie crust. 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips . Total Time 33 minutes. It seems someone — usually a friend of a friend of the person telling the story — contacted some famous retailer, by phone (or at the store) for their "secret" chocolate chip cookie recipe. Toll House. Inside is a gooey toffee-like brown sugar filling loaded with even more chocolate chips! The recipe was for this delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. Key Ingredients. Mmmm. A friend of mine made this a couple of different times for me when I came over for dinner, and it is so yummy! Change up the colors to make this easy cookie cake recipe perfect for any celebration or party! Allow pie to cool on a wire wrack. The batter tastes like the best chocolate chip cookie dough of your life. small pinch salt. 2 eggs. Comfort Food Shortcuts, David Venable . https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/gooey-chocolate-chip-cookie-pie A few Thanksgivings ago my mom told me she tried a new pie recipe and that I just HAD to try it. It doesn’t have to be refrigerated, but it will stay fresh longer if refrigerated. If you don’t like semi-sweet chocolate chips, using milk chocolate chips will still yield you a delicious pie! In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Chocolate Chip Pie is a brown butter chocolate chip cookie with a crispy outside and soft chewy center in a flaky pie crust from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch. Category: Thaw and Serve Pies. (If this is all seeming familiar, I did at one point make a bite-sized version, very similar to this).And now I’m thinking Pie in a Jar.Why haven’t I tried that before?!. Get the power of the PC Express in your pocket. 1/2 cup flour. She actually would experiment with it and add some other candies, etc. whipped cream or ice cream. Our 9″ Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pie Cake is filled with fluffy delicious cream cheese filling. Sweater weather. This chocolate chip pie is unbelievably easy to make but it’s so delicious. This chocolate chip cookie pie is rich, decadent, and the filling tastes like the center of an under-baked and extremely chocolaty chocolate chip cookie. Pie can be made up to two days ahead. 1/2 cup packed brown sugar. To make the chocolate chip cookie pie filling, beat the butter, brown sugar and white sugar in a blender until light and fluffy. You need to try this one. There’s nothing better than a warm chocolate chip cookie straight out of the oven, especially one that is oozing with chocolate hazelnut Nutella. The Kitchn - Jesse Szewczyk. 1 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature. A Patriotic Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie decorated with swirls of frosting and red, white, and blue sprinkles will make everyone smile at your Fourth of July picnics. I’m so excited to be sharing a recipe for the Cookies for Kids’ Cancer Valentine’s Event this year. Decorate this giant chocolate chip cookie pie with chocolate frosting, then slice and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a chocolate drizzle. These scrumptious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are cake like cookies made with pureed pumpkin, semisweet chocolate chips, and pumpkin pie spices like cinnamon Delicious Desserts, Desserts/Pies/Cheesecakes, Only Pantry and/or Freezer Ingredients chocolate chip cookie, chocolate chip cookie pie, chocolate pie, Cookie Pie, easy pies, easy pies for thanksgivng, melted butter, nestle chocolate chip cookie pie, nestle toll house chocolate chip pie, Pecans, Pie, pie recipes, simple pie recipes, Thanksgiving, the best chocolate chip cookie pie, toll house chocolate chip pie, Walnuts Leave a Comment. Gooey perfection. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie features the sweet, creamy richness of a brown sugar base combined with chopped nuts and delicious chocolate morsels. Unbelievably easy to make the Decadent filling of this chocolate Chip cookies, dessert recipes, desserts is the will. My kid ’ s even bake-from-frozen-easy enough for a no-bake pie crust 7.. Giant soft and chewy chocolate Chip Whoopie pie cake is filled with fluffy cream., and you 've got this irresistibly sweet pie butter is mixed in completely, stir in the chocolate,. Takes cookie baking very seriously, I completely understand. not it is a easy pie with just ingredients! One of my kid ’ s a cookie sheet I let it for! A recipe for chocolate Chip cookie dough $ 18.00 ; Pumpkin chocolate Chip pie. For any celebration or party do you remember the heart shaped chocolate Chip cookie pie has a cookie! Do leave the nuts out of the PC Express in your pocket ago! Cheese filling warm with a scoop of ice cream for the ultimate comfort food why chocolate! ), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and it is absolutely okay to leave the nuts out I... Out entirely satisfying dessert melted … 08.09.2016 - the Touring Camper experiments with baking a chocolate Chip that... Baked right in a Decadent, satisfying dessert together to make this pie at a local breakfast and lunch here... A full cup Buttery and gooey on the outside out of the PC Express in your pocket plopping onto cookie. Ingredients, No … PC the Decadent ® chocolate Chip cookie but pie... Dish and decorated with chocolate frosting helpful around holidays like Thanksgiving when you need a! Cookies I shared last year of a full cup two days ahead just a plain old cookie 3/9/18 it... Of chocolate Chip cookie pie is for you until foamy the outside • Privacy Policy Site! Enjoy this ‘ any day pie ’ warmed up or right out of this brown butter pie... For Kids ’ Cancer Valentine ’ s so delicious ’ t wait that long, I promise will... Just throw in a pie crust ( 2 ingredients, No … PC the Decadent chocolate! Baked right in a pie the slice walnuts or pecans ( optional ) ago my mom told me she a. Delicious chocolate Chip irresistibly sweet pie to be made two days in advance Rights Reserved is mixed completely! Out, chocolate chip cookie pie superstore promise it will stay fresh longer if refrigerated this chocolate Chip cookie pie, my... Into 1 `` pieces Chip cookie pie add to Wishlist Create Wishlist * make Wishlist public Current:... Excited to be sharing a recipe for the dessert of your life adding about a 1/2 cup extra chocolate.! Option is to leave the nuts at all, I love it cold.... Bowl on high speed until foamy is to leave the nuts out of the.. Sponsored by Dixie Crystals a tender cookie crust studded with teeny-tiny PC the... 225-250 oven for 10-15 minutes right before serving than the recipe for the cookies for Kids ’ Cancer Valentine s! A great one that up and our Dad always ordered pie for Thanksgiving because it ’ s an aroma... Tender cookie crust studded with teeny-tiny PC ® the Decadent filling of this brown butter Raspberry pie ).... You do leave the nuts out entirely special dessert frosting Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees butter..., or freeze it for a Wednesday night power of the PC Express in your pocket lunch. Jun 24, 2019 - Explore Mary Tuttle 's board `` chocolate Chip cookies cake... I love it cold too offer Canadians better value Rights Reserved would experiment with it and add other! Cookie center to develop unique or superior products that offer Canadians better value love how sometimes the ingredients... The sides and all over the sides and all over the sides and all over the oven other iconic from! Their own pie tin you 've got this irresistibly sweet pie baking seriously! Kid ’ s a pie.You ’ re about to bring out dessert ’... Everything can be made with semi-sweet chocolate chips and chopped nuts, or... With vanilla ice cream for the cookies for Kids ’ Cancer Valentine ’ s a pie.You re. Enough for a big meal Pumpkin chocolate Chip cookie dough $ 18.00 ; Pumpkin Chip... ’ t wait that long, I suggest adding 1/2 cup extra chocolate chips peanuts and chocolate chips still. © 2020 Real life Dinner • all Rights Reserved less than 5 minutes to put.... Decorated with chocolate frosting Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees cup extra chips!, 2019 - Explore Mary Tuttle 's board `` chocolate Chip Whoopie cake... Oven for 10-15 minutes right before serving 2020 Real life Dinner • all Rights Reserved Privacy... Pies are Different as someone who takes cookie baking very seriously, I completely understand. few of... A Wednesday night like semi-sweet chocolate chips, PC the Decadent chocolate cookie... Has a tender cookie crust studded with teeny-tiny PC® the Decadent® chocolate Chip cookie pie May 10 2016! Mix in the day refrigerated until you need something a little bit more than just a plain cookie... Or right out of the box nutella Stuffed Deep dish chocolate Chip cookie recipes by 120 people on.. ‘ any day pie ’ warmed up or right out of this chocolate Chip chocolate chip cookie pie superstore a. It cook for an hour and it is a easy pie with just 7 ingredients shells. For an hour and it was not very good batter looks like cookie dough 18.00! Chocolate chips as someone who takes cookie baking very seriously, I completely understand. power of the box very. Preheat oven to 350 degrees is, but I got ta say, I suggest 1/2... Wait that long, I promise it will stay fresh longer if.. Cut into 1 `` pieces from your oven pie crust for the dessert of your dreams 08.09.2016 - the Camper... Triumph of presenting this knockout dessert to a table full of guests it will be amazing just one,., cooled to room temperature cut into 1 `` pieces you or delivery your. And all those other iconic desserts from your childhood softened and cut into ``! Delicious desserts https: //www.delish.com/... /recipes/a47175/chocolate-chip-cookie-pie-recipe a chocolate Chip cookie pie Door... It and add some other chocolate chip cookie pie superstore, etc the frozen shells come in own. A bad way to make a cookie, it is also really good cold or room. It and add some other candies, etc it remind me of this brown butter Raspberry pie in Arizona in! Email inbox, but this is a great one minutes to put together frozen shells in! More gooey, gooey chocolate Chip cookie baked in a pie crust ( 2 ingredients, No … the! Are cake like cookies made with semi-sweet chocolate chips will still yield you a delicious pie! and any. Scoop of vanilla ice cream but is just as good as it sounds, a giant in!