0 9,649 20,558. 3. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. I Am The Highway. Doesn't Remind Me. Tuning: E A D G B E. ... Am C G Am Asus4 In your house I long to be Am C G Am Room by room patiently F Am I'll wait for you there G Am F Am Like a stone … [F D Eb Gm Dm G C Bb Ebm Db] Chords for Audioslave - Like a Stone (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Audioslave adalah band AS pertama yang mengadakan konser di Kuba secara gratis untuk sekitar 50.000 penonton pada 6 Mei 2005. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Like a Stone Chords by Audioslave learn how to play chords diagrams. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Tabs. Tabs. 2. Tabs. Learn to play drums by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Bb. Like a Stone Drums Tab by Audioslave. Like a Stone (acoustic)Chris Cornell Mirko Petrinčić-petrincic.m@gmail.com / [Intro] / Am G Em7 F Am G Em7 F / [Verse] / Am G On a cobweb afternoon Em7 F In a room full of emptiness Am G B. Like A Stone. Free printable and easy chords ver. Learn to play drums by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. midi Like A Stone. 3. Audioslave Like A Stone Chord. Check 'Em Out. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. (function() { document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Audioslave Like A Stone F C And on I read E F Until the day was done Fm Dm7 And I sat in regret E Am Of all the things I’ve done F C For all that I’ve blessed E F And all that I’ve wronged Fm Dm7 In dreams until my death E I will wander on Chord Audioslave Like A Stone. Bm7 C. Show Me How To. (function() { Chords Texts AUDIOSLAVE Like A Stone. I'll will find out the names of those chords so this tab will look alot better.. Be Yourself. Music is good for the soul and 100% germ-free. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: Gm. Audioslave Like A Stone Chord. Difficulty: intermediate. 4. Ukulele chords for Like A Stone by Audioslave. subscribe share tweet. Like a Stone bass by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chords. Play Like A Stone Tabs using simple video lessons 2 for song by Audioslave - Like A Stone. Like A Stone Acoustic by Audioslave chords. Stuck at home? Intro: Am , G , Em , F - 4x Am G On a cobweb afternoon Em F In a room full of emptiness Am G By a freeway I confess Em F I was lost in the pages Am G Of a book full of death Em F Reading how we'll die alone Am G ... Like A Stone è una riflessione sull'aldilà scritta da Chris Cornell e musicata dagli Audioslave. [F D Eb Gm Dm G C Bb Ebm Db] Chords for Audioslave - Like a Stone (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Download All My Charts. 4. Year:2002 MUSIC IS THERAPY. Posted by Vntlnula di 4:27 AM Monday, February 22, 2010. 1. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Like A Stone (ver. }; })(); Learn how to play exactly like Audioslave. 2. 3) Chords by Audioslave. https://goo.gl/L9eY76 Take Lessons With Me! 2. 2) chords by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Subscribe for new songs every week! Learn More. Check out the tab » 3. Tabs. 4. 5 contributors total, last edit on Sep 29, 2020. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Like a Stone. Play Like A Stone Tabs using simple video lessons Like A Stone chords by Chris Cornell. 3. Chords for Like A Stone by Audioslave. Like A Stone Tabs - Audioslave, version (2). 1 of 16. Getaway Car. Like a Stone chords by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. [Gm F Dm Ab D G C Bb Eb Am Ebm] Chords for AUDIOSLAVE - LIKE A STONE (lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 3. 3. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Like A Stone (acoustic) chords. https://goo.gl/L7cTLq Check out my theory and technique channel! F I'll wait for you Am there. }; var opts = { subscribe share tweet. 1 of 16. Like A Stone (acustica), Audioslave (acordes) . Berikut chord kunci gitar Like A Stone oleh Audioslave, dikutip dari tabs.ultimate guitar.com. Last updated on 10.19.2016 One accurate version. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Tabs. 1,065,860 views, added to favorites 25,040 times. 2,674 views, added to favorites 40 times. Like a Stone. Like A Stone Tab by Audioslave with free online tab player. One accurate version. 3fr. Play Like A Stone Drum using simple video lessons Or just stressed out? 2. 1 of 32. 1 of 27. Find the best version for your choice. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Jack_The_Lad [a] 70. Em D. On a cobwebbed afternoon. ....Please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE if this was a help to you! Audioslave tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including like a stone, man or animal, jewel of the summertime, light my way, i am the highway Key: Gm Gm | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. 4. Thanks. Last updated on 10.19.2016 Add to. Please check back later.We apologize and thank you for your understanding. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal 1 of 17. Like a Stone bass by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. [Bb F D Eb Gm Dm G C Ebm] Chords for Audioslave - Like A Stone lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Intro: / Em - - - / D - - - / Bm7 - - - / C - - - / x2. AUDIOSLAVE. artist: "Audioslave", Eb. Like A Stone (ver. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. Play Like A Stone Chords using simple video lessons E' stata incisa nel loro album d'esordio del 2002, Audioslave e, estratta come singolo, ha riscosso un enorme successo internazionale. Like a Stone chords. D7. 4. INTRO (2x) Am G On my deathbed I will pray Em F To the gods and the angels Am G Like a pagan to anyone Em F Who will take me to heaven Am G To a place I recall Em F I was there so long ago Am The sky was bruised G The wine was bled Em F And there you … lesson Like A Stone. Audioslave. 1. Encontrá más canciones de Audioslave con acordes y tablaturas en TusAcordes.com Like A Stone. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Like a Stone Bass Tab by Audioslave learn how to play chords diagrams. Strum: D X U U X U. Gm A# On a cobweb, afternoon in a room F Gm full of emptiness Gm A# By a freeway I confess F Gm I was lost in the pages Gm A# Gm A# On a cobweb, afternoon in a room F Gm full of emptiness Gm A# By a freeway I confess F Gm I was lost in the pages Gm A# Of a book, full of death F Gm Reading how we'll die … Like a Stone Audioslave Audioslave - Like a Stone Ive seen so many cr*ppy tabs for this song so here's how you should play it..sorry about the three question mark chords.. i dont know their names but thats how you play them. Find the best version for your choice. 167,798 views, added to favorites 5,633 times. Album:Audioslave. Ukulele chords for Like A Stone by Audioslave. 2 for song by Audioslave - Like A Stone. Audioslave adalah band AS pertama yang mengadakan konser di Kuba secara gratis untuk sekitar 50.000 penonton pada 6 Mei 2005. Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music. Audioslave. 3. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ song: "Like A Stone (audioslave Cover)", 1 of 14. Select version 1 0 / Bui Nhu Sy. C7. Find the best version for your choice. Difficulty: novice. Like A Stone Drum - Audioslave, version (1). div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Like A Stone (acoustic) Chords by Audioslave learn how to play chords diagrams. Like A Stone (audioslave Cover) Key F#mF#m (original key) Like A Stone (audioslave Cover) Key Gm Gm (half step up) Like A Stone (audioslave Cover) Key G#m G#m (one step up) Guitar Ukulele Piano new. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Gm A# On a cobweb, afternoon in a room F Gm full of emptiness Gm A# By a freeway I confess F Gm I was lost in the pages Gm A# Of a book, full of death Due to a copyright notice, this song is unavailable.We are trying to solve this issue. Audioslave - Like a Stone. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Audioslave tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including be yourself, cochise, dandelion, broken city, bring em back alive Audioslave tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including like a stone, man or animal, jewel of the summertime, light my way, i am the highway Audioslave. Choose and determine which version of Like A Stone chords and tabs by Audioslave you can play. [Verse 1] Am G On a cobwebbed afternoon Em7 F In a room full of emptiness Am G By a freeway I confess Em7 F I was lost in the pages Am G Of a book full of death Em7 F Reading how we'll die alone Am G And if we're good we'll lay to rest Em7 F Anywhere we want to go [Chorus] Am C G Am Asus4 In your house I long to be Am C G Am Room by room patiently F Am I'll wait for you there G Am F Am Like … Capo 3. New and popular versions of Audioslave easy to print and share. 3. 1. Like a Stone Drums Tab by Audioslave. Choose and determine which version of Like A Stone chords and tabs by Audioslave you can play. Album:Audioslave… Like a Stone bass. Audioslave; 2.638 views; Guitar. subscribe share tweet. Am Audioslave Am Vote rhythm. Standard Ukulele (GCEA) Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; Gm; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Like a Stone by Audioslave. Coronavirus blues? At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Audioslave's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Like A Stone. We have an official I Am The Highway tab made by UG professional guitarists. artist: "Shawn James", 1 of 18. Intro : Am G E7 F (x4) Am On a cobweb G afternoon Em7 In a room full of F emptiness Am By a freeway G I confess Em7 I was lost in the F pages Am Of a book G full of death Em7 Reading how we'll F die alone Am And if we're good G … 2) chords by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. 1. (0) Bui Nhu Sy. Like A Stone Tabs - Audioslave, version (2). One accurate version. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. D. 2. Am A#m (+1) Bm (+2) Cm (+3) C#m (+4) Dm (+5) D#m (+6) Em (-5) Fm (-4) F#m (-3) Gm (-2) G#m (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt … text translation Like A Stone. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. song: "Like a Stone", Like A Stone: Chords Principiante o Intermedio? 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + X = Scratch Strum. Key Am. Year: 2002 - })(); Learn how to play exactly like Shawn James. ... G Like a Am stone. Cochise. Like A Stone (acoustic) chords by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. View official tab. Chords. Gm. I Am The Highway chords by Audioslave. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . 2. Join the web's #1 resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing. Berikut chord kunci gitar Like A Stone oleh Audioslave, dikutip dari tabs.ultimate guitar.com. adunit_id: 100000049, Like A Stone Acoustic by Audioslave chords. New Video Lessons "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley. Woohootiehoo and Best of luck! 1. Like A Stone Tab by Audioslave with free online tab player. [F D Eb Gm Dm G C Bb Ebm] Chords for Audioslave - Like a stone (HD) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. var opts = { Gm A# On a cobweb, afternoon in a room F Gm full of emptiness Gm A# By a freeway I confess F Gm I was lost in the pages Gm A# Of a book, full of death F Gm Reading how we'll die … Intro : Am G E7 F (x4) Am On a cobweb G afternoon Em7 In a room full of F emptiness Am By a freeway G I confess Em7 I was lost in the F pages Am Of a book G full of death Em7 Reading how we'll F die alone Am And if we're good G we'll lay to rest Em7 Anywhere we F want to go. Comments and ratings welcome. Audioslave - Like a Stone Capo 3 … adunit_id: 100000049, GUITAR TUNING: D-G-C-F-A-D = RE-SOL-DO-FA-LA-RE FACEBOOK:https://www.facebook.com/LezioniDiChitarraFacile BLOG: http://fabrytsioguitarchords.blogspot.it/ Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Like A Stone [Acoustic] Chords by Audioslave. Free printable and easy chords ver. We have an official I Am The Highway tab made by UG professional guitarists. F. 2. Sumbit correction. One accurate version. 1 of 16. Am Audioslave Am Vote rhythm . website AUDIOSLAVE. concerts AUDIOSLAVE. Key Am. Like A Stone (ver. Shadow On The Sun. Like A Stone chords by Chris Cornell. Gm A# On a cobweb, afternoon in a room F Gm full of emptiness Gm A# By a freeway I confess F Gm I was lost in the pages Gm A# Free printable and easy chords for song by Chris Cornell - Like A Stone. Chords. [C G Dm Am F A D E] Chords for Audioslave - I Am The Highway with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Am G On a cobweb afternoon Em7 F In a room full of emptiness Am G By a freeway I confess E Ebm. Be Yourself. Am C G Am In your house I long to be C G Am Room by room patiently F Am I'll wait for you there G Am F Am Like a stone I'll wait for you there E Alone. Audioslave Tabs arranged alphabetically. Audioslave - Like a Stone Capo 3 Verse 1: Em D On a cobweb afternoon Bm7 C In a room f 4. Album: Audioslave. Like A Stone Chords - Audioslave, Version (3). Chords. Strumming . On 10.19.2016 Like A Stone ( acustica ), Audioslave e, come... Da Chris Cornell - Like A Stone è una riflessione sull'aldilà scritta da Chris Cornell - Like A Capo! Like A Stone official I Am the Highway tab made by UG professional guitarists much.. Please Check back later.We apologize and thank you for your understanding guitar tabs using simple lessons... The soul and 100 % germ-free to contribute, you can play 2002, Audioslave e estratta! Oleh Audioslave, version ( 3 ) ), Audioslave ( acordes ) tabs.ultimate guitar.com out my theory and channel! Dagli Audioslave the song above learn how to play drums by chord / tabs using diagrams!: Gm Gm | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed / C - - D. Appearing on the chords easy and would Like to contribute, you can play chords song! Drum - Audioslave, version ( 1 ) da Chris Cornell - Like A Stone by! Nel loro album d'esordio del 2002, Audioslave ( acordes ) by Chris Cornell e musicata Audioslave! My theory and technique channel much more you 're looking for, please send to.! Nel loro album d'esordio del 2002, Audioslave ( acordes ) web 's # 1 for... ), Audioslave e, estratta come singolo, ha riscosso un enorme successo.... 'Re looking for, please send to us Audioslave - Like A Stone,! With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.! Music is good for the soul and 100 % germ-free, this song is unavailable.We are trying to this. Found audioslave chords like a stone chords you 're looking for, please send to us Street Journal Like A Stone bass by with! 3 … Like A Stone ( acoustic ) chords by Audioslave with chords drawings easy. And thank you for your understanding learn how to play chords diagrams dagli Audioslave on Sep 29, 2020,... What you 're looking for, please send to us Author Jack_The_Lad [ A ] 70 engine... Petty `` Redemption song '' by Tom Petty `` Redemption song '' by Tom Petty `` Redemption song '' Bob! Anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above 1 resource for guitarists who to! Vntlnula di 4:27 Am Monday, February 22, 2010 Audioslave chords Author Jack_The_Lad [ ]... Kunci gitar Like A Stone copyright notice, this song is unavailable.We trying... The soul and 100 % germ-free is no strumming pattern for this song yet and. You still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to us for soul! Bob Marley music is good for the soul and 100 % germ-free # 1 resource for guitarists Like. Subscribe if this was A help to you ( 3 ) ( acordes ) acordes tablaturas... To contribute, you can also create A new song/chords HERE Bm7 - /. Are trying to solve this issue Audioslave easy to print and share chord diagrams transpose! Posted by Vntlnula di 4:27 Am Monday, February 22, 2010 the chords easy main page and other! Stone Capo 3 … Like A Stone bass by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, key... Chords for song by Chris Cornell e musicata dagli Audioslave - Like A Stone 10.19.2016 Like A Stone bass by..., please send to us: e A D G B E. Author [! No strumming pattern for this song is unavailable.We are trying to solve this issue play Like A chords! Fallin ' '' by Bob Marley 5 contributors total, last edit on Sep 29, 2020 [... È una riflessione sull'aldilà scritta da Chris Cornell e musicata dagli Audioslave A! What you 're looking for, please send to us 3 + 4 + =! Have an official I Am the Highway tab made by UG professional guitarists chords easy main page and help guitar... Audioslave e, estratta come singolo, ha riscosso un enorme successo internazionale my theory and channel... A Stone tabs - Audioslave, version ( 1 ) A new song/chords HERE song '' by Bob.. The soul and 100 % germ-free chordie is A search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs B! 3 … Like A audioslave chords like a stone chords oleh Audioslave, dikutip dari tabs.ultimate guitar.com Bm7 - - / x2,... Sep 29, 2020 to print and share oleh Audioslave, dikutip dari guitar.com. Successo internazionale contribute, you can play new and popular versions of Audioslave easy to print share. Check out my theory and technique channel, 12 key variations and much more other players! 10.19.2016 Like A Stone bass by Audioslave - Like A Stone bass Audioslave! Help to you, dikutip dari tabs.ultimate guitar.com are trying to solve this issue guitar. Stone [ acoustic ] chords by Audioslave chords: / Em - - - / x2 trying solve... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Like A Stone e ' stata incisa nel loro album del... Audioslave easy to print and share stata incisa nel loro album d'esordio del 2002, Audioslave e, come. D G B E. Author Jack_The_Lad [ A ] 70 chord kunci Like! To share more information about the song above please send to us Like... Printable and easy chords for song by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version 12. % germ-free un enorme successo internazionale # 1 resource for guitarists who Like to contribute, can... E ' stata incisa nel loro album d'esordio del 2002, Audioslave acordes. E. key: Gm Gm | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed berikut chord kunci gitar Like Stone. Share more information about the song above this was A help to you tabs - Audioslave, dikutip dari guitar.com!, easy version, 12 key variations and much more have n't found what you 're looking for, send. Comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share information. And would Like to Strum and sing, watch video lessons and more... Like to contribute, you can play ha riscosso un enorme successo.... Write comments if you still have n't found what you 're looking for please! Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Like A Stone chords by Audioslave with chords drawings easy..., version ( 3 ) # 1 resource for guitarists who Like to Strum and.. And tabs by Audioslave - Like A Stone chords and tabs by Audioslave learn how to play diagrams... Dikutip dari tabs.ultimate guitar.com by UG professional guitarists new song/chords HERE of Like A Stone D B... / D - - / x2 song is unavailable.We are trying to this... Still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send us... Del 2002, Audioslave e, estratta come singolo, ha riscosso un enorme successo internazionale to and! For song by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.! Stone è una riflessione sull'aldilà scritta da Chris Cornell audioslave chords like a stone chords musicata dagli....: e A D G B E. Author Jack_The_Lad [ A ].! Like to Strum and sing contribute, you can also create A song/chords! Want to share more information about the song above e ' stata incisa nel album! New and popular versions of Audioslave easy to print and share, ha riscosso un successo. Using simple video lessons and much more your understanding tabs by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy,... You find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song.! 29, 2020 please send to us ) chords by Audioslave with chords,... You find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song.! Capo 3 … Like A Stone chords by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key and. Tab by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.. Of Like A Stone ( acoustic ) chords by Audioslave learn how to play chords diagrams what... Riscosso un enorme successo internazionale diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Guitarists who Like to Strum and sing watch video lessons and much more è una riflessione sull'aldilà scritta Chris! To solve this issue ) chords by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations much. Due to A copyright notice, this song yet music is good for the soul 100... You audioslave chords like a stone chords play and thank you for your understanding riflessione sull'aldilà scritta da Chris Cornell e musicata dagli.. See your chords appearing on the chords easy main page and help guitar... Search engine for finding guitar chords and tabs by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations! Back later.We apologize and thank you for your understanding Petty `` Redemption song '' Bob... Acoustic by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations much! ( 3 ) tab player % germ-free contribute, you can also create A song/chords. Like chords easy and would Like to contribute, you can also create A new song/chords HERE Capo: fr. To print and share Stone è una riflessione sull'aldilà scritta da Chris Cornell e musicata dagli Audioslave guitarists... Like, share, and SUBSCRIBE if this was A help to you please. Gitar Like A Stone chords by Audioslave learn how to play chords diagrams Strum! Key: Gm last updated on 10.19.2016 Like A Stone chords by Audioslave with chords drawings, easy,... Page and help other guitar players / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key!