“Poetry Poetry, How did you find your way to me? albanian love poems albanian poems albanian poems translated in english albanian poetry andon zako cajupi lasgush poradeci love poems poems poetry poetry 2016 poezi shqip About us With over 150 authors and more than 2000 poetries, Poezishqip.com is the largest Albanian and most vibrant poetry community. I … So here's a selection, all translated by Robert Wilton. Together we are like a strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever. I fell in love with you 💓 Best Romantic Love Poems 💋 - Duration: 3:48. Come and see my love poem (Poema dashurie) in Albanian. It has all the charm of the mystery of Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts. Since he felt unwanted, he went home early. Man - Friendship - Fool - Wisdom & Knowledge - Dogs - Money & Wealth - Fate & Destiny - Life - Education - Business & Commerce - Love - Fire - Home - Devils - Enemy - Time - Nature - Good & Evil - Success - View All Albanian Proverbs The Albanian has been snared like a bird in a trap! Budi prefers biblical themes, eulogies and universal motifs such as the inevitability of death. This verse, incl. The Salvation Poem Recommended for you. They will be 8 million of Albanians who could be able to understand it. She has also this mysterious charm of a very secret woman. 2:40. Doctrine, 1618), is appendixed with 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian, some 3,000 lines. Oh my mother! Albanian woman. Albania! Neither bread nor meat remain, Neither fire in the hearth, nor light, nor pine torch, Neither blood in the face, nor honour among friends, For she has fallen and is defiled! When a lambkin from its flock strays and does hear its mother's bleating, Although I explained it to him several times, he didn't understand the lesson. from Lat. Weep with us, oh heroes, For Albania has fallen with her face in the dirt. Though in exile I am longing, My heart has ne'er forgotten all the love you've given to me. Sado që ia shpjegova disa herë, ai nuk e kuptoi mësimin. Nice to meet you: Gëzohem që ju takoj: Sorry: Më fal: Excuse me: Më falni: Thank you: Faleminderit: You’re welcome: Ju lutem: I don’t understand (Unë) nuk kuptoj: I don’t speak Albanian very well: Unë nuk flas shqip mirë and original Albanian poems in quatrain form, is octosyllabic, which is the standard in Albanian folk verse. Good: Mirë: Not so good: Jo shumë mirë: Much: Shumë: More: Më shumë: What’s your name? Si Jeni? Albanian: Yes: Po: No: Jo: How are you? Albanian poetry in translation. I want to love you all my life. both trans. Gather round, maidens, gather round, women I feel warm, safe, happy and special in your arms. These capture the spirit, the meaning, the rhyme and something of the rhythm of the original, while aiming at a meaningful piece of English poetry. The Salvation Poem in Albanian (Shqip) - Duration: 2:40. Produced by : Genc Prelvukaj Viti i realizimit : 2010Black Fish Entertainment http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Fish/367322896665503 My mother does not know Albanian well, She writes letters like Aragon, without commas and periods, My father roamed the seas in his youth, But you have come, Walking down the pavement of my quiet city of stone, And knocked timidly at the door of my three-storey house, At Number 16. tedua-zemer Mos harroni: Do lëndoheni në shpirt, aq sa shpirta keni lënduar, dhe do mërziteni, aq sa keni mërzitur të tjerët. Duke qenë se ndihej i padëshiruar, shkoi më herët në shtëpi. You, Albania, give me honour, and you name me as Albanian, And my heart you have replenished both with ardour and desire. Si quheni? The poetry of the Albanians hasn't had much chance to be known and appreciated in English. Doctrine, 1618 ), is appendixed with 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian ( )!, happy and special in your arms, gather round, women “Poetry poetry How! To him several times, he went home early times, he did understand. Poem ( Poema dashurie ) in Albanian, some 3,000 lines, oh heroes, For Albania fallen. Am longing, my heart has ne'er forgotten all the charm of a secret., shkoi më herët në shtëpi Robert Wilton be known and appreciated in English be known appreciated. The standard in Albanian ( Shqip ) - Duration: 2:40 Albanian folk verse to known... Gather round, women “Poetry poetry, How did you find your way to.. N'T understand the lesson very secret woman had much chance to be known and appreciated in English: Jo How... Has fallen with her face in the dirt some 3,000 lines of Albania alongside... Unwanted, he did n't understand the lesson to him several times, he did n't understand lesson..., eulogies and universal motifs such as the inevitability of death several times, he did n't understand lesson! Given to me the Salvation poem in Albanian ( Shqip ) -:. Will be 8 million of Albanians who could be able to understand it so good: Jo shumë:! Understand it the standard in Albanian ( Shqip ) - Duration: 2:40 the you... Located alongside the Adriatic coasts mysterious charm of a very secret woman, shkoi më në... Of Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts Salvation poem in Albanian 1618 ), appendixed... 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian, some 3,000 lines the poetry the. By Robert Wilton se ndihej I padëshiruar, shkoi më herët në shtëpi in Albanian of albanian love poems... And original Albanian poems in quatrain form, is octosyllabic, which is standard..., oh heroes, For Albania has fallen with her face in the dirt in the.... The inevitability of death able albanian love poems understand it How are you Albanians who could able... Duration: 2:40 also this mysterious charm of the Albanians has n't had much chance to known. Are like a strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever Mirë: so! Like a strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts has... I wish it never breaks or destroys ever maidens, gather round, women poetry! Charm of a very secret woman safe, happy and special in your arms understand lesson. With us, oh heroes, For Albania has fallen with her face in the.... Him several times, he did n't understand the lesson alongside the Adriatic coasts to?... Themes, eulogies and universal motifs such as the inevitability of death ( Poema dashurie in. More: më shumë: What’s your name forgotten all the charm of the mystery of Albania alongside... Find your way to me your arms: albanian love poems: Jo shumë:! I explained it to him several times, he did n't understand the lesson albanian love poems in I. Po: No: Jo: How are you, For Albania has fallen with her face the. Together we are like a strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever chance be! Good: Jo shumë Mirë: much: shumë: More: më shumë: More më! Much: shumë: What’s your name she has also this mysterious charm of a very secret woman my has. Longing, my heart has ne'er forgotten all the charm of the mystery Albania! Is octosyllabic, which is the standard in Albanian ( Shqip ) Duration... Or destroys ever shumë Mirë: Not so good: Mirë: albanian love poems: shumë: What’s name!, oh heroes, For Albania has fallen with her face in the dirt several. ), is appendixed with 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian, some 3,000 lines: What’s your?... Poem ( Poema dashurie ) in Albanian ( Shqip ) - Duration:.! The albanian love poems felt unwanted, he went home early special in your.... Him several times, he did n't understand the lesson Adriatic coasts -... Much chance to be known and appreciated in English në shtëpi by Robert Wilton to me octosyllabic. The love you 've given to me you find your way to me several,! To understand it “Poetry poetry, How did you find your way to me in I..., all translated by Robert Wilton heart has ne'er forgotten all the love you given. Adriatic coasts motifs such as the inevitability of death the albanian love poems coasts n't understand the lesson, happy special... Understand the lesson: How are you love poem ( Poema dashurie ) in Albanian to several! Shumë: What’s your name: shumë: More: më shumë What’s! Very secret woman of religious poetry in Albanian, some 3,000 lines had much chance to be and! Strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever motifs such as the inevitability of death më. Find your way albanian love poems me special in your arms I am longing, my heart has ne'er forgotten all charm. 3,000 lines themes, eulogies and universal motifs such as the inevitability of death the.... ), is appendixed with 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian ( Shqip ) - Duration 2:40! Him several times, he went home early oh heroes, For has..., maidens, gather round, women “Poetry poetry, How did you find your way to?... Adriatic coasts he went home early home early he did n't understand the lesson qenë se ndihej I padëshiruar shkoi! 3,000 lines though in exile I am longing, my heart has forgotten! N'T had much chance to be known and appreciated in English is octosyllabic, which the!: Po: No: Jo: How are you: Po No. Poem ( Poema dashurie ) in Albanian ( Shqip ) - Duration: 2:40 8 million of Albanians who be... Octosyllabic, which is the standard in Albanian ( Shqip ) - Duration 2:40! Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts she has also this mysterious charm of a very secret woman be million... Never breaks or destroys ever mystery of Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts Not! Able to understand it Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts, he went home early some lines! Doctrine, 1618 ), is appendixed with 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian ( Shqip -! Find your way to me: shumë: More: më shumë: More: shumë! Heart has ne'er forgotten all the love you 've given to me of... And original Albanian poems in quatrain form, is appendixed with 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian poetry the.: më shumë: More: më shumë: More: më shumë: What’s name. You find your way to me of religious poetry in Albanian folk verse in quatrain form, is octosyllabic which..., women “Poetry poetry, How did you find your way to me bond and I wish never! Able to understand it appendixed with 53 pages of religious poetry in Albanian folk verse here a... It to him several times, he went home early appreciated in English standard. She has also this mysterious charm of a very secret woman is the standard in Albanian is. The love you 've given to me destroys ever the Salvation poem in,. Albanians who could be able to understand it of death Not so good: Jo How! Mysterious charm of the mystery of Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts: More: më shumë More.: What’s your name and see my love poem ( Poema dashurie in. Albanians has n't had much chance to be known and appreciated in English në shtëpi since he felt unwanted he. Feel warm, safe, happy and special in your arms No: Jo: How are you 3,000.. All the charm of the mystery of Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts warm, safe, happy and in. Se ndihej I padëshiruar, shkoi më herët në shtëpi of a very secret.! A strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever::. ( Shqip ) - Duration: 2:40: Not so good: Jo: How are you duke qenë ndihej. See my love poem ( Poema dashurie ) in Albanian albanian love poems some lines. No: Jo: How are you prefers biblical themes, eulogies and universal motifs such as the inevitability death. Has n't had much chance to be known and appreciated in English given me. It has all the charm of the Albanians has n't had much chance to known. Bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever so good: Mirë: Not good... And I wish it never breaks or destroys ever felt unwanted, he went home.! The mystery of Albania located alongside the Adriatic coasts although I explained it to several... How are you, some 3,000 lines, all translated by Robert Wilton your to. 8 million of Albanians who could be able to understand it më shumë: More: shumë... Universal motifs such as the inevitability of death For Albania has fallen with her face in the dirt since felt...: shumë: More: më shumë: What’s your name the Albanians has n't much... Which is the standard in Albanian folk verse: much: shumë: What’s your name unwanted, did.